The measure of a diamond weight is the carat (ct). Just for curiosity - one carat = 0,2 grams. So the higher carat number, the larger the Diamond is. We invite you to compare the image of Diamonds of different weights in the ring.
Gold ring with gemstones "Ruby 43"
- Gold: 375
- Gold color: Yellow
- Product weight: 3.52 gr.
- Gemstone: Rubinas
- Gemstone weight: 1.00 ct.
- Additional gemstones: Diamonds
- Weight of additional gemstones: 0.02 ct.
- Clarity of gemstones: SI-P2
- Colour of gemstones: F-I
- 98% we have of our products in stock
- 30 day money back guarantee
- International certificate
- Delivery throughout Europe free
- On our products 2-year guarantees
- Products are delivered in luxury boxes