The measure of a diamond weight is the carat (ct). Just for curiosity - one carat = 0,2 grams. So the higher carat number, the larger the Diamond is. We invite you to compare the image of Diamonds of different weights in the ring.
Gold ring with diamonds "Colors 61"
- Gold: 375
- Gold color: Yellow
- Product weight: 1.81 gr.
- Gemstone: Diamonds
- Gemstone weight: 0.45 ct.
- Gemstone clarity: P1-P3
- Colour of gemstone: F-I/Blue(R)
- 98% we have of our products in stock
- 30 day money back guarantee
- International certificate
- Delivery throughout Europe free
- On our products 2-year guarantees
- Products are delivered in luxury boxes