The measure of a diamond weight is the carat (ct). Just for curiosity - one carat = 0,2 grams. So the higher carat number, the larger the Diamond is. We invite you to compare the image of Diamonds of different weights in the ring.
Golden wedding rings with diamonds "VMA 130"
- Gold: 585
- Gold color: White, Yellow, Rose
- Product weight: ~12.5 g
- Gemstone: Brilliants
- Gemstone weight: 3 X 0,014 ct.
- Gemstone clarity: VS-SI
- Colour of gemstone: H
- Width: 6mm
- 98% we have of our products in stock
- 30 day money back guarantee
- International certificate
- Delivery throughout Europe free
- On our products 2-year guarantees
- Products are delivered in luxury boxes