The measure of a diamond weight is the carat (ct). Just for curiosity - one carat = 0,2 grams. So the higher carat number, the larger the Diamond is. We invite you to compare the image of Diamonds of different weights in the ring.
Gold wedding rings "VKA 139"
- Gold: 585
- Gold color: White, Yellow, Rose
- Product weight: ~12.5 gr.
- Gemstone: Brilliants
- Gemstone weight: 9 X 0,014 ct
- Gemstone clarity: VS-SI
- Colour of gemstone: H
- 98% we have of our products in stock
- 30 day money back guarantee
- International certificate
- Delivery throughout Europe free
- On our products 2-year guarantees
- Products are delivered in luxury boxes