The measure of a diamond weight is the carat (ct). Just for curiosity - one carat = 0,2 grams. So the higher carat number, the larger the Diamond is. We invite you to compare the image of Diamonds of different weights in the ring.
Gold ring with gemstones "Sapphire 28"
- Gold: 585
- Gold color: White
- Product weight: 1.93 gr.
- Gemstone: Brilliants
- Gemstone weight: 0.07 ct.
- Gemstone clarity: P1
- Colour of gemstone: I
- Additional gemstones: Sapphires
- Weight of additional gemstones: 0,09 ct.
- 98% we have of our products in stock
- 30 day money back guarantee
- International certificate
- Delivery throughout Europe free
- On our products 2-year guarantees
- Products are delivered in luxury boxes